Oh My Cuteness!

domingo, junho 29, 2014


Hello my dears!
I'm here to show you some really cute stuff today!
Alchemy and Tentacio are at the OMGACHA event.
Alchemy is coming again with some cutie cuddleable pups, this time are these adorable seals, omg really I just can't! Look at this face!!!! There are 4 Follow along pets to win, 4 Cuddles, 3 Onesie Cuddles, 2 Rare cuddles and 1 Rare float !
They are all so perfect,chubby and beautiful I want them all over my pixels!! x)
 Tentacio has some superfun stuff for this event, like those bubble guns, it's so cute and I love those bubbles flying around me x)
Swallow released this amazing stereo bag that has a volume detail on the fron that change colors and its so detailed! perfect, you will find in several different colors/patterns at the Rhapsody Event!
The sexy mini dress is from Epic for  Lubbly.Jubblies .
I hope you like my look!
XOXO




skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Asia - 03 A @Creation.jp
hair: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Pastel
eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
horns:  [VN] Melt Horns
glasses:.random.Matter. - Grimes Glasses - Rose
rings: :Zombie.Suicide: Witchery Ring set
bag: Swallow Stereo Bag 05 Left @ Rhapsody Event
gun hand: *Tentacio* beach seasson. bubble gun pink @ OMGACHA
gun leg: *Tentacio* beach seasson. gun leg pink @ OMGACHA
dress:  *Epic* Sweetheart Boatneck Mini Dress {Baby.Pink} @ Lubbly.Jubblies
socks: C h a r y . - Gradient Socks (white/pink)  @ Hello Sunshine Fair
shoes: *REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- Blush Pack @ Hello Sunshine Fair
seal: Alchemy -  Seal Pups - Balloon ! [box] RARE @ OMGACHA

Extras:
Slink hands & high feet
L.inc Phat Azz
Lolas breasts

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores