Hello Sunshine is Coming!

quinta-feira, junho 05, 2014


Hello my lovies!
I'm here to tease you a little bit with some amazing sexy stuff that you will find at the Hello Sunshine Fair.
I'm featuring the sexy bikini by Lolita, together with AMAYA cute radio that actually play music , Ariskea glasses and surf boards, and Elska tattoo that has appliers for Wowmeh, Azz, Lolas and slink appliers that I forgot to add to my hands, duh!! So forgive my mistake x), the tattoo is so lovely!
I'm also with one of the new cutie french bulldog by Alchemy for The Chapter Four.
I hope you like y look!
XOXO

The Hello Sunshine starts June 7th at 12pm slt
more info:


skin:  .tsg. Baby Xiaxue
hair:  *Milk* Hair~ Bang! Bang! *Pastels* @ We <3 Roleplay
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
tattoo:  elska - The Babe With the Power [Full Body] @ Hello Sunshine Fair
piercing: .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Gold @ We <3 Roleplay
glasses:  Ariskea { Pink Lady } Glasses - Verde @ Hello Sunshine Fair
bracelets:  .random.Matter. - Wysteria Cuffs - Brass @ We <3 Roleplay
radio:  AMAYA ~ SunnyRadio (Mint) ~ @ Hello Sunshine Fair
bikini:  Lolita - Itsy-bitsy Bikini Yellow @ Hello Sunshine Fair
dog:  Alchemy - Doge -  French bulldog - Cream
surf boards: Ariskea [ Aloha mesh Surf board ] @ Hello Sunshine Fair

Extras: 
Wowmeh body
Slink hands & feet


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores