Eudora3D New!

quarta-feira, junho 04, 2014


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to show you this amazing new hat by Eudora 3D that you can find at We <3 Roleplay, together with one of their supercute shoes for slink high feet.
I'd also like to show you some items by OtC made by one of my closest friends Cross Aura who is becoming an amazing mesh designer. I'm wearing his kickass eyepatch and collar, the collar comes with options of RLV or non scripted.
The jumpsuit is by R3volt for the Dark Style Fair, but run cause the even is ending very soon!
I hope you like my look.
XOXO

skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Horror edition 03 A
hair: [taketomi]_Gaga_Platinums
eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
tattoo:  .Reckless. - Guadalupe (Fresh) @ The Mens Dept.
eyepatch: OtC- Crossed Patch +Mats
hat: Eudora 3D Steampunk Dynamite Hat Black Edition @ We <3 Roleplay
collar: OtC - Chained Collar Black
piercing: .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black @ We <3 Roleplay
jumpsuit: [R3] - Ivy Jumpsuit [V3] @ Dark Style Fair
bracelets:  Violent Seduction - Floral Cuffs (Black)
shoes: Eudora 3D Huxley Stilettos (Slink High)

Extras: Slink hands & feet

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores