Truth Hair New + Rebel Hope @ FaMESHed!

sábado, junho 01, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you some amazing news!
TRUTH Hair released 3 perfect hairs this weekend: Delta, Charlize and Storm.
Which one do you prefer? I am in love with all of them, really!
Rebel Hope released one more smexie mini dress for this new round of FaMESHed and it's perfect!
 And Blah. made this supercute flag clutch that you can change the metal colors by clicking/menu, super easy! it's for the Mes Brics a Bracs event!
Well, I hope you like this look, and to those who have been asking about my shapes this one is a work in progress and I really like how it's looking.
If you would like more info feel free to IM me in world.
XOXO




 
!Rebel Hope - Jennie Mesh Mini Dress  
 

 
Blah. (My Studded Clutch) Flags 
- Edition for Mes Brics a Bracs -  
  

  
 TRUTH Hair new:
Delta    -    Charlize    -    Storm 
 

 Alice's Look..
~ skin: -Belleza- Ellie Gacha - Rare 1 @ The Arcade Gacha
~ shape: Work in progress by LUST
~ hair: TRUTH - Delta / Charlize / Storm - Gingers
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon
~ eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~ dress: !Rebel Hope - Jennie Mesh Mini Dress Silver
~ clutch: Blah. (My Studded Clutch) Flags Edition - Brazil
~ earrings: MG - Earrings - Rio Hoops
~ bracelets: MG - Bangles - Athena - Gold + Silver
~ shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)

~ poses: PURPLE POSES VANESSA - New!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores