New @ TRUTH & Pumpkin + Glam Affair @ The Arcade!

sábado, junho 08, 2013

Hello!
I am here to show you some amazing new releases!
Like I've promised in my last post, today I'm wearing all the Glam Affair skins for The Arcade Gacha called Lulu so gorgeous!
 Together with the new perfect releases by TRUTH hair , 3 amazing new mesh hairs , which one do you prefer?
 Pumpkin released this kickass mesh jeans that has ripped knees and you can change the textures inside using a HUD, so grunge I love it!x)
 And it matched perfect with the new Eudora 3D sneakers. Eudora is a new brand of exclusive mesh footwear with several ways to customize by using a HUD and very good prices!
I really hope you like my look babes!
XOXO




 [Pumpkin]Patched skinnies



 PURPLE POSES - Michelle


 
 TRUTH Hair:
        Tawny                     Candy                       Bobbie 
 
  
Glam Affair - Lulu (The Arcade)
 
 Alice's Look..
~ skin: Glam Affair - Lulu (The Arcade)
~ hair: TRUTH Hair - Tawny / Candy / Bobbie
~ eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Phantom Pack
~ eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~ top: Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank   Pure
~ pants: [Pumpkin]Patched skinnies(light violet)
~ sneakers: Eudora 3D Blaze Hi-Tops  ( Mesh Sneakers )
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Tan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores