New @ Scrub & Dura!

sexta-feira, junho 14, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here with a quickie post to show you the new smexie mesh mini skirt by Scrub together with the last Dura Hair release!
You know that Scrub is one of my favorite stores in SL because they have some amazing and exclusive items like piercings, clothes and acessories. The new mini skirt is perfect! I have no words to describe my love for this mini little thing! ><
And it comes with several different sizes, fits my big brazilian butt even without the alpha layer, yus!
 To compose my look I'm wearing some of my favorite items that.
Dura new hair is for boys & girls, supercute as always!
I really hope you like my look babes!
XOXO




 POSES by PURPLE POSES



 Alice's Look..
~ skin:  Glam Affair -Roza Dark Side
~ hair: Dura-Boys&Girls44
~ eyes: {D.A} Shattered - Rainbow
~ piercing: ...:::Scrub:::... Invictus Piercing
~ piercing2: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" 
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  
~ collar: (r)M~Posture Collar > No.07
~ tie: FEMALE   [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Urushi  BLACK
~ tattoo: .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo
~ top: ...:::Scrub:::... takes full hands Top
~ skirt: ...:::Scrub:::... 8 Buckles Skirt black
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ rings & spikes:  -UtopiaH- Infected Hands [handset]
~ bracelets: PP- Rock Leather Studds Bracelets -
~ shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON*



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores