Glam Affair @ C88 + SUGAR New!

terça-feira, junho 11, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you some great news!
Glam Affair released the gorgeous Margot in my favorite tone - Petal. I'm so happy! I really love this tone, you will find it in 5 different make-ups at the Collabor88.
 SUGAR released this sexy mesh corset in several different colors. It's so cute *-*
 And to finish my post I would like to show you my new love, the hot H.C. - SHARON heels. I've found them last night in marketplace and I couldn't take it off. The price is very good and it comes with a HUD with several different colors/patterns options.
Hope you like my look!
XOXO


 
Glam Affair - Margot - Petal 
* at Collabor88
 

 
 >.H.C.< SHARON*
 

 Alice's Look..
~ skin:  Glam Affair - Margot Petal (C88)
~ hair: TRUTH HAIR Caprice -  black & whites
~ eyes: {D.A} Shattered - Rainbow
~ piercing: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" 
~ tattoo: .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo
~ corset: SUGAR Beloved Corset 1
~ skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl black]
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ rings & spikes:  -UtopiaH- Infected Hands [handset]
~ bracelets: PP- Rock Leather Studds Bracelets -
~ shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON*

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores