Mary Magdalene & Yuppie Jesus!

sexta-feira, junho 28, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here with my husband to show you some good news!
Starting with the District Docks goodies that you can buy for 10L each and there is several gifts for male and female! I'm wearing the smexie mesh dress from SAKIDE together with the cute Hebenon Vial piercings that you will find @ the docks!
Pires and me are wearing the awesome new horns by MILK that you will find at the SL Fashion week!
 My yummy lip gloss is the new release from Pink Fuel and you will find it in sereval perfect colors and 3 different tones each and the hair I'm wearing is new by TRUTH called Wanda, it's so perfect!
 Pires is wearing the new amazing new coat by AITUI.
I hope you all like our looks!
XOXO




*Milk* My Tree King Horns Black



[ SAKIDE ] Industrial Dress ///// District Docks


 AITUI CLOTHING FACTORY - Iceland - Black



 PURPLE POSES EMMA + //elephante poses// Man Of The Hour




  Alice's Look. 
~ skin: Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 01
~ hair: TRUTH HAIR Wanda -  colours
~ eyes: .ID. June Gift - Galaxy Eyes
~ makeup: PMD - Makeup Set 7 - For ZombiePopcorn Brand
~ lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Deep>
~ piercings: :HV: FEMALE GIFT 
~ horns: *Milk* My Tree King Horns Black
~ crown: ~G O L A Industry SNOB~ Sharp Thought
~ dress: [ SAKIDE ] Industrial Dress ///// District Docks
~ tattoo:  .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo + !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Rise Above
~ ears: *~*Illusions*~* Seelie Ears
~ boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black
~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ ring: [ SAKIDE ] Black Cranium Rings ///// District Docks 
~ rigns & spikes: -UtopiaH- Infected Hands [handset]



Pires's Look..
skin ~Tableau Vivant~ Marilyn skin - Tone 01
pants Fruk BioTech pants Black - wear to unpack
boots [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn [bagged]
hair **Dura-Girl**22(Black)

horns *Milk* My Tree King Horns Black / -UtopiaH- My Devilish Horns [in black]
nails +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/3(M) BOX
ears :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Skull]
suit AITUI CLOTHING FACTORY - Iceland - Black *wear2unbox*
wist bands (NS) Rock'n'Rolla Wrist Strap
make up A:S:S - Drama shadow - Teal
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores