Summer Lady..

sexta-feira, junho 21, 2013

Hello!
I'm here with alot of great new stuff for you!
As you can see I've tried a different style of pictures for this post to show you the amazing new FANATIK HOME pool furniture set. It's super realistic, and it has a HUD to change some of the fabric textures on the lounge & umbrella!
 The skin I'm wering today is the gorgeous Belleza - Ava of the Best Buys of june together with the new DURA Boy hair, I love boy hairs from Dura! x)
Villena released a few items like these glasses and mesh romper that you will find in several colors / patterns!
My earrings are from SCRUB and it's their Endless Summer Hunt item.
Well, I hope you like my look babes, enjoy!
XOXO




 .:villena:. - Double frame round glasses


 .:villena:. - dungarees Black Bleach

 :FANATIK HOME: Pool furniture set



Alice's Look..
~ skin: -Belleza- Ava Best Buys June 2013
~ hair: Dura-Boy44
~ eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Parchment
~ earrings:  ...::: Scrub :::... 3 stupid Earrings
~ tattoo:.Identity. Body Shop - Asian Vice II @ TBS
~ glasses: .:villena:. - Double frame round glasses
~ top: -SU!- Basic Top White
~ romper: .:villena:. - dungarees Black Bleach
 ~ nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~ feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged

~ furniture: :FANATIK HOME: Pool furniture set


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores