The Big Boobies Show !

sábado, abril 13, 2013

Hiyas!
 So yeah, I'm kinda late to this but I could not wait to blog The Big Boobies Show event items, there are so many great stores & designers OMG!
For my first look I've picked this smexie ~Sassy!~ dress which I'm in love with!
Together with the new headband by crush and .Mes Sucreries. chained horns that are soooooo perfect!
The poses are from Glitterati, one of my favorites pose store in SL and you can find at the event too!
 Really hope you like my look babes!

.
Please, if you had me in your Flickr contacts I will need you to add me again!
And if you never had me, well, go for it and add me:
 ~Sassy!~ Disco dress - black

 GLITTERATI - Boobtacular


Alice's Look..

~ skin: .tsg. Hope Skin Fair 2013 - E Tone
~ hair: .ploom. Stephie
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon (M)
~ dress: ~Sassy!~ Disco dress - black
~ horns: .Mes Sucreries. Chained Horns - Black
~ headband:  crush - bullet headband - black
~ bracelet: POMPOSITY - Slut Bracelet  
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
~ heels:  Mstyle KASHI Pumps - Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores