New @ PXL, R3volt and TEN"10!

domingo, abril 14, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you some amazing new releases and introduce you all to my new sponsor, R3VOLT!
And I would like to show you the gorgeous [PXL] skin Sophia, my favorite now released in all skin tones! *-*
R3volt has amzing and super-sexy mesh clothes with perfect textures and great style. I'm in love with all their items OMG!<3
 Ten10 released a new version of the megas boots,awesome huh?
Hope you like my look!
XOXO


 New Sponsor: R3VOLT



 [PXL] SOPHIA - Make-Ups:
 ( The skins come with different lipsticks, the eyeshadows/eyeliners are tattoo layers)



Alice's Look..


~ skin: [PXL] Sophia PA  
~ hair: [Lelutka] Bouffant  
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon (M)  
~ bra: [R3] Black Studded Bra [V1]  
~ shorts: [R3] Black Dat Ass Open Shorts V1 [MESH]  
~ headband:  crush - bullet headband - black
~ boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2  
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina 
~ ring: RO - FAMOUS Ring - Black - Left 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores