New @ Plastik, Mes Sucreries & Hebenon Vial!

sexta-feira, abril 26, 2013

Hiyas!
I am here today to show you some amazing new stuff by 3 of my favorites stores in SL!
Plastik released a huge variety of the new Anasaze corsets with perfect textures,and super creative like always! They come in several different sizes to fit any shape.
 Mes Sucreries new horns are supercute!OMG *-* 
You know that I am a horns- addicted so yeah, I'm happy!><
And Hebenon Vial released some kickass piercings like these called Alice! :P~ ..perfect name huh? ><
Well I hope you like my look!
XOXO
 





 :HV: Alice [Metal]



 :[P]:-Anasaze Corsets:// Amoeba



 Alice's Look..
~skin: Un I Deux I Trois I {alanoctis}
~hair: [LeLutka]-ALICE hair
~eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon
~piercings: :HV: Alice [Metal]
~tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] - Swamp Monster
~horns: .Mes Sucreries. Manga horns ( chained ) 
~top: ...::: Scrub :::... takes full hands Top
~corset: :[P]:-Anasaze Corsets:// Amoeba
~tights: erratic / fishnet wide / black
~collar: ...::: Scrub :::... Webcollar
~bracelets: ...::: Scrub :::... WebGloves
~nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
~boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
~POSES: PURPLE POSES ERIN - NEW!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores