Change..

quinta-feira, abril 11, 2013

Hiyas!

I'm back with a small post before I go sleep to show you some great new stuff!
 Pink Fuel released skin appliers for the Slink mesh hands, awesome huh?
You can check more about the skin appliers here.
Vanity new hair Emo is supercute! I'm in love, been looking for a cute emo styled hair for a while now so... yay!
Spirit Store new mesh pants has some great style and perfect textures,  I love to wear their pants with my mesh feet, do you like it?
The shirt from *MUKA* can be worn with and without lolas appliers.
Well, I really hope you like my look!
XOXO






 [PF] Applier - Slink Hands -


 
Vanity Hair: Emo 
 



Alice's Look..
~ skin: [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Blue/Eye A
~ hair: Vanity Hair: Emo
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon (M)
~ top: *MUKA* ColdShoulder
~ pants: Spirit Store - Sobi 2 rigged mesh pants unisex
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~ hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
~ feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
~ piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Collarbone)// <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing // <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  // <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (cleavage)
~ armband: <-Puncture->  Spun Metal Armband 
~ earrings: POMPOSITY - Plain Hoop Earring
~ bracelets: [whatever] collier de chien - white








You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Seguidores