Belleza - Mya !

quarta-feira, abril 10, 2013

Hello!
Oh My God I'm Back!*-*
That's right bitches! ><
I know , you are wondering WTF just happened with Alice?
Well, I had some personal issues and gave up of blogging 2 weeks ago but, after so many people IMing me, requests, invites, and so much love I realized that I can't stay away from here!
But, since I've deleted my main Flickr account I'm still waiting on them to reactiva which may take a while so, I'm using a new cause I could wait no more!
How are you my sexy ladies?
I missed you so much!♥

Today I'm here to show you the new gorgeous release by Belleza and also my new favorite skin!
Together with the new ~Tableau Vivant~ mesh leggings that you will find @ Collabor88 event!
Really hope you like my look.. <3

I would also like to thank you all my readers, followers, friends & sponsors for the support and patience with me.

I love you all very much, I really do!

XOXO
 


- Belleza - Mya Pale


~ Tableau Vivant ~ Kitsch leggings  C88


Mya Make-Ups:

Alice's Look:
~ skin: -Belleza- Mya Pale Full Line
~ hair: [Taketomi] Hina - DippuDye
~ eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes Lagoon
~ shirt: Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Pure
~ leggings: ~Tableau Vivant~Kitsch leggings  Coll88  
~ shoes: FANATIK - Pumps with spikes Nude
~ bag: - Glam Affair - Petra Rivet Bag in White
~ crown: [Burley]_Your_Highness_Crown
~ ring: RO - Famous Ring Gold
 


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Seguidores