Kawaii Girl!

quinta-feira, abril 25, 2013

Hello!
How are you girls?!
I'm so sorry for not being around much but I've got a real bad flu and I feel awful!OMG ><
So here is a quickie post full of amazing news that I should have posted some time ago! I really sorry but hope you like it!!<3
You still have until tomorrow to run and grab these cute items from Kawaii Fair 2013!!
 > Kawaii TAXI!
 XOXO

The 2th annual kawaii Fair
Date: 12 - 26 April




 Blah. (My Super Kawaii Mesh Blush)
  -KAWAII FAIR 10L$ GIFT-



{D.A} Kawaii Pillows - Kawaii Fair 2013




Alice's Look..
~skin: .tsg. Hope Skin - B Tone
~hair: *Dura-Girl*45 & 46
~eyes: {D.A} Moon Eyes - Thank You Gift!
~blush:(KAWAII FAIR 10L$ GIFT) Blah. (My Super Kawaii Mesh Blush)
~moles: {D.A} Realism Moles - Ultimate Pack @ Cosmetic Fair
~dress: !Blah. (My Pretty In Polka Mesh Dress) Light Pink
~shoes: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Pink
~nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Pink
~bears: {D.A} Kawaii Panda Pink
 ~pillows: {D.A} Kawaii Pillows - Kawaii Fair 2013

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Seguidores