SAKIDE & Foppish news!

domingo, setembro 16, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm baaaaaaaack!!!!! Damn I'm blogacholic today x)
I came here to show you new mesh stuff!!
Vicio SL new sponsor is an amazing store with only the best in mesh clothes: [Foppish] !
Like the shirt I'm waering in this post together with the  [ SAKIDE ] gift for the BLACK MARKET hope you like my look <3
Enjoy!



[Foppish]Tie-Hem Shirt-{Black}
* Five options of sizes*


 [ SAKIDE ] Nuance Folded Skirts Grey&Pink
* BLACK MARKET GIFT*



- Alice's Body -
  [skin]*REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Paper Skin --Trinity--
[hair] Magika [03] Draw
[eyeshadow] Glam Affair - MakeUp Layer 08
[eyes] . Insufferable Dastard . .ID. July Gift
[shape] My own - Not for sale!
 
- Alice's Wear -
[top] [Foppish]Tie-Hem Shirt-{Black}
[skirt] [ SAKIDE ] Nuance Folded Skirts Grey&Pink BLACK MARKET GIFT

- Alice's Acessories - 
[mouth piercings] - .HoD. - Torli'ai Piercing Set
[bracelets] : Amorous : Bangled
[nails]  ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

Poses by PURPLE POSES


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores