If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead..

sexta-feira, setembro 07, 2012

Hello!!
Today my LOTD is based on my RL style, looks alot with what I normally wear for real and I could not think in a better tittle than my big love, Alice In Chains song.. it's part of 'Nutshell'..
Well..
SAKIDE released this kickass plaid shirt for the last round of ZombiePopcorn Brand.. ;/
Yeah it sucks that ZPB is ending but you will find many amazing items in this last round, go get yours!
I'm in love with this shirt, it is mesh and comes in several options of sizes to fit any shape.
CYNFUL released this smexies mesh jeans shorts that you will find in 4 colors and 2 versiosn, lowrise or highrise, it also comes in many sizes to fit any shape and looks super cute!
I hope you like my look today. <3

SAKIDE lançou essa camisa xadraz para o ultimo round da ZombiePopcorn Brand.. ;/
É eu sei é uma droga que a ZPB vai acabar mas você vai encontrar vários itens maravilhosos nest round, vá pegar os seus !
Eu estou apaixonada por esta camis é mesh e vem em vários tamanhos pra servir em qualquer shape.
CYNFUL lançou esses shorts jeans em mesh que você vai encontrar em 4 cores e 2 versões , cos alto ou baixo, e também vem em váios tamanhos pra servir em qualquer shape e ficar super cute!
Espero que vocês gostem do meu look hoje. <3


PURPLE PUSES ALICE



PURPLE PUSES - *Guitar


- Alice's Body -
 [skin]  Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
[hair] Magika [03] Tendency
[tattoo] Americana Bitch! Ink'D Up!
[shape] My own - Not for sale!
- Alice's Wear -
 [shirt][ SAKIDE ] Plaid Shirt Red
[shorts] [Cynful] EnJey Jeans Short - Dark Grey ~ Lowrise
[fishnet] erratic / fishnet wide / black
[boots] [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn
- Alice's Acessories - 
[belt] *BLITZED* Legacy belt - Black
[cheecks piercings] <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings
 [nails] ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores