News @ DURA, XPlosion & CandyDoll!

domingo, setembro 16, 2012

Hello!!
I'm here to show you some amazing news by DURA, Xplosion and  CandyDoll!
Dura released this supercute hair for boys and girls! Realistic and beautiful as always, I'm in love with this hair *-*
Xplosion released some great mesh tops that comes in 5 sizes and all the sizes comes with two options: normal and boobies. It makes my life much easier and don't make my avi look disproportional. I like big boobies but normally with mesh tops I have to make them smaller.. well not anymore! Thanks so much Xplosion <3
The lovely Rebecca Dembo from CandyDoll released those kickass mesh jeans, curvy and sexy with amazing textures as you can see in my picture, and you will find it normal and ripped. I love how my body looks in those pants!
Well, I hope you like my look!


Oie!!
Estou aqui hoje pra te mostrar algumas novidades da  DURA, Xplosion CandyDoll!
Dura lançou este cabelo para meninos e meninas super cute! Realista e fofo como sempre, eu estou apaixonada por esse cabelo*-*
Xplosion lançou esse top mesh perfeito que vem em 5 tamanhos e cada um deles em duas opções: normal e boobies. Isso faz a minha vida muito mais simples e não deixa meu avi parecer desproporcional. Eu gosto de ter peitos grandes mas normalemnte tenho que diminui-los para usar com tops mesh..não mais! Muito obrigada Xplosion <3
A doce Rebecca Dembo da CandyDoll lançou esses jeans mesh curvilineos e sexy com texturas maravilhosas como você pode ver na minha foto, e você vai encontra-los normal jean e rasgado. Eu amo como meu corpo fica nesse jeans!
Bem, espero que gostem do meu look!




Xplosion Sunny Mesh Top (BlackVelvet)
*It comes in 5 sizes and 2 options each, normal and boobies*



- Alice's Body -
  [skin]*REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Paper Skin --Trinity--
[hair] *Dura-Boys&Girls*36 Black
[eyeshadow] Glam Affair - MakeUp Layer 08
[eyes] . Insufferable Dastard . .ID. July Gift
[shape] My own - Not for sale!
- Alice's Wear -
[top] Xplosion Sunny Mesh Top (BlackVelvet)
[pants] _CD_ Cosita Jeans Shade 8 - S
[shoes] ! Shoes Linda - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340006)
- Alice's Acessories - 
[mouth piercings] - .HoD. - Torli'ai Piercing Set
[chest piercing] - .HoD. - Provocation Piercing Set
[eyebrows piercings] <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike)
[bracelets] : Amorous : Bangled
[nails]  ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
[collar] *L.inc* Bound Collar Crossed
[earings] : Amorous : Dangle 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores