{.essences.} Winter Fawn & Ice Queen!

quarta-feira, setembro 12, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you 2 amazing skins by {.essences.} that you will find @ Fairy Closet!
I love the all-white looks as you know so I've decided to put some of my favorite items together like my Plastik horns and the new hair from lelutka, hope you like it. <3


Oies!
Estou aqui pra te mostrar duas skins lindas da  {.essences.} que você vai encontrar no Fairy Closet!
Eu amo esses looks todo em branco então decidi colocar alguns dos meu itens favoritos como os chifres da Plastik e o novo cabelo da lelutka, espero que vocês gostem. <3



{.essences.} Winter Fawn


{.essences.} Ice Queen


- Alice's Body -
 [skin] {.essences.} Winter Fawn & Ice Queen
[hair][LeLutka]-LIVELY hair/FATPACK
[eyes] . Insufferable Dastard . .ID. July Gift
[shape] My own - Not for sale!
- Alice's Wear -
[corset] ISON - geometric corset
[pants] Maitreya Mesh Leggings - White
- Alice's Acessories - 
[horns] :[P]:-Arachzis://Corpus
[bracelets & collar] :[P]:-Lazy Sundays:// Tribal Golden Jewelry.

POSES by PURPLE POSES - TARA


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores