I Am Mine..

domingo, julho 21, 2013


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to show you some smexie news today!
Blah released this hot trikini for the new round of The Boobies Show that you will find in several different patterns/colors.
The cutie hair i'm wearing is one of the newest releases from TRUTH, and i'm in love with it so much! *-*
To compose this look I'm wearing some of my favorite items like the smexie mini skirt from SCRUB, and the awesome TEN"10 boots.
Hope you like my look girls, have fun!
XOXO

skin: Glam Affair - Lilith Creatura 02
hair: TRUTH HAIR Chilali -  light blondes
eyes: {Dead Apples} Thunder Eyes - The Arcade
lipstick: {D.A} Seduce Lipsticks
glasses: [AB] Millamanti Shades in Gold
piercings: ...:::Scrub:::... Invictus Piercing (edited)
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
collar: ...::: Scrub :::... Zipped Neck Green
earrings: RO - Arsenal Earrings - Gold -
trikini: !Blah. (My Cute Trikini) Camouflage
skirt: ...::: Scrub :::... 8 Buckles Skirt Green
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo
stomach wound: REPULSE - Fuck You Stomach Wound Tattoo
boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2 leather black
nails: ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
cap: [SISU] PILOTKA 
ears: *~*Illusions*~* Seelie Ears
harness: !!!"""::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Desert Eagles ]
cigarrete:   .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores