Hair Fair 2013: Tableau Vivant, Vanity Hair & eXxEsS!

sexta-feira, julho 12, 2013



Hello!
Hair Fair 2013 is so close! Just a few more hours to open and I am so excited!*-*
To my first post of the fair I'm wearing the amazing releases by Tableau Vivant, Vanity Hair and eXxEsS!
I'm really amazed by the beautiful hairs that you will find at the fair. And the best part for me is that several designers like Tableau Vivant released hairs with 2 different sizes, which means: implants friendly!
There will be alot of more posts coming out this weekend!
The Hair Fair is always packed so I really think you should join the  Hair Fair DEMO Group, check the notices, try the demos and find out your favorite hairs, it's easier and less laggy.

The dresses I'm wearing are the new Cynful release for SL Fashion week!

What is the hair fair?
Is a anual charity event that helps to raise money for Wigs For Kids. For over 30 years, Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.

The 8th annual Hair Fair runs July 13th - 28th - Look back for SLURL's to the event!


Vanity Hair:

eXxEsS:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores