Fifty Shades of Pink..

quinta-feira, julho 04, 2013

Hello!
 I'm here to show you a prerelease from a new hair brand that will be out really soon, . Liquence .  
 I must say that I am in love not only with their hair styles & quality but also with the colors. There are 12 different color charts with 5 - 8 colors each.
 SUGAR released this smexie mesh gown that gives you a hot pinup curvy body, in several different colors/patterns. I've picked the pink just because you guys rarely see me in pink haha! x)
Glam Affair new item for FaMESHed is this supercute studded clutch that you will find in 8 colors.
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO


 . Liquence . - F2



 SUGAR Perfect Fit V2 Mesh Gown



 . Liquence .  colors..


( How to use: Attach hair and HUD in same color, use haircolor buttons to recolor or(and) beanie buttons to retexture beanie, +- signs to resize )

 Alice's Look..
~ skin: Glam Affair - Summer - Europa - Pack @ United fashion Project
~ hair: . Liquence . - F2
~ eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes -Rainbow
~ dress: SUGAR Perfect Fit V2 Mesh Gown 1 Boxed
~ collar: MG - Collar - Midnight Dare
~ clutch: Glam Affair - Studded Clutch

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores