Fell On Black Days..

segunda-feira, julho 22, 2013


Hiyas!
I'm here today to show you two amazing new releases by Rebel Hope, together with the gorgeous Belleza skin for The Liaison Collaborative and another hair from the newest TRUTH releases of last week. This time the super long beautiful Genesis.
You will find Ava skin with 5 different make-ups in 8 tones.
Rebel Hope has these new smexie leather pants and elegant shirt in several different colors, but as you already know, black is always my favorite! ;) .. The pants are lowrise with 2 zippers in the front, beautiful don't you think?
The cutie horns I'm wering are the last Dead Apples release for this round of The Horror Haute.
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO

skin: -Belleza- Ava Fair TLC 1 Bl
hair: TRUTH HAIR Genesis -  light blondes
eyes: {Dead Apples} Thunder Eyes - The Arcade
horns: {Dead Apples} Moth's Love - Horns (For Horror Haute - Wear me)
earrings: RO - Arsenal Earrings - Gold -
shirt:  !Rebel Hope - Betty Mesh Top Black
pants:  !Rebel Hope - Allie Mesh Leather Pants Black
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo
shoes: ! Shoes DEBORAH - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340015)
nails: ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
 
PURPLE POSES - SANDRA New!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores