You can stand under my umbrella..

sexta-feira, janeiro 10, 2014


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to show you the amazing new releases by TRUTH together with MUKA and Remarkable Oblivion new items!
I have great news, my PC will be back home next week!YAY haha x)
Ok, I hope you like my look, enjoy! <3


skin: Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere*
hair: TRUTH: Luella / Coral II / Yelena / Snow
eyebrows: La Malvada Mujer - 8 [Eyebrows ]
eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Sea
piercing: (epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
nose bones: .r.M. - Harvester - Piercing
headband: .random.Matter. - BoneHead gacha [black] [rare]
bow tie: LUST - Spiked Bow Black
outfit: *MUKA* Marilyn Black
socks: LUST - Socks Black Set
shoes:  _CandyDoll_ Loon Solid ALL
umbrella: RO - Umbrella - Panda (Gacha)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores