New @ Random Matter + Cynful @ TDRF!

segunda-feira, janeiro 06, 2014


Hiyas babes!
I'm here with a quckie LOTD!
I'm still using my old PC so it really hates SL, been hard to take pictures I hope yall understand, but, tomorrow my normal PC will be at the store to fix and hopefully it will be back home soon, I really miss my shadows and all!
Well, I'm here to show you the cute release by Random Matter, the BoneHead, a very cute headband that you will find in several different colors that you will find at their gacha, here.
I'd also like to show you the skinny jeans by Cynful now in a special edition that you will find at The Dressing Room Fusion.
I really hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin: [KOOQLA] Bisquit (Pure) 04
hair: .EMBW. Epsilon Hair .Pack I
eyebrows: La Malvada Mujer - 8 [Eyebrows ]
eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Sea
piercing: (epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
nose bones: .r.M. - Harvester - Piercing
headband: .random.Matter. - BoneHead gacha [black] [rare]
sweater: .:villena:. - crop sweatshirt all colors
pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Stripes Tan [TDRF]
shoes: FLite. -Aviators Raven Studded

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Seguidores