New @ KENVIE!

sexta-feira, janeiro 24, 2014


Hiyas my dears!
I'm here to show you this supercute new tutu skirt by KENVIE that fits all kinds of av's, phat azz and cute azz as well! That's right ladies! The skirt comes with a HUD to change the textures details, I'm in love!
I'm also wearing the newest hair release by Magika and the awesome Reign glasses that you can find @ Hipster Fair!



skin: .Birdy. Imogen Skin ~Dusk~ Passion
hair: Magika [02] Never
eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Sea
eyebrows: .tsg. Hope Brow *Tintable*
glasses: *REIGN.- Hipster Glasses- HighLyfe
headband: .r.M. - BoneHead [black] [common]
tattoo: :.DP:. Poison Ivy Tattoo
top: Corvus : Hate Ava Shirt
skirt: Kenvie. Angelina Tutu Skirt - Black
elbow warmers: alterego I elbow warmers - v1
boots: (r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.07

Poses by PURPLE POSES @ SL Fashion Week

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores