Ramona..

quinta-feira, novembro 21, 2013


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to show you my LOTD, some pretty nice stuff that I've found today together with LUST new mesh skirt, FoxyLady and Reckless new tattoo!
The kickass jacket is new from DRBC, the cute hair and poses are new from Ploom that you will find @ My attic for a very good price!
I hope you like my look today <3
XOXO



skin: Essences ~ Sash
hair: .ploom. Mortimer - Indecisive @ My Attic
eyes: .ID. Piercing Eyes / Amber
piercing:  LUST - N-Spike Nose Piercing
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
glasses: *  S O R G O - Billionaire Black
tattoo: .Reckless. --Ruthless F*$k
jacket: ^v^DRBC^v^ Warm Leatherette - Open
skirt: LUST - FoxyLady Skirt Black
socks: C h a r y . - Black Thigh High Sporty's - White
shoes: FLite. -Aviators Raven Studded



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores