Glam Affair @ Shoetopia 2013!

sábado, novembro 16, 2013


Hello ladies!
I'm here today to show you the fabulous release by Glam Affair to the Shoetopia 2013!
 The perfect Vanity Feet comes with a HUD to change the skin colors, straps and nails. The details are so realistic and adorable, I'm in love!
The sweet and young face I have today is the last release from Glam Affair, Elvi that you can find at the Collabor88 event!
I really hope you like my look, I had alot of fun taking the pictures!

Enjoy <3
XOXO


skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - ( Europa )
hair: [monso] My Hair - Daisy/ Light Blonde
eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes
eyeliner1: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
eyeliner2:.Birdy. VIP {Eyeliner} Pack of 10 <3
lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
pullover: .Shi : Fur Pullover {BlackSet}
undies: LUST - MyRetro Lingerie (Black)
feet:  -Glam Affair - Vanity Feet - Ballerina -

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores