Just Delicious!

segunda-feira, novembro 18, 2013


Hiyas babes!
I'm here today to show you the amazing new releases by Exile together with Hyperion Creations new heels!
Exile released 4 new hairs today, I couldn't pick just one so I've decided to wear them all to let you decided which one is your favorite!
HC released this new fabulous shoes that make your look delicious! Really, theres not only one time when I go out wearing HC creations that I don't have people asking me where the shoes are from!
 You know it's a must-have don't you? I just can't take it off! *-*
 Muka released this amazing mesh garter that comes with normal sizes and phat azz sizes and they are also editable so you can't go wrong! I'm wearing the with LUST new lingerie set that is going to be released tonight before midnight SLT!
I hope you like it girls and have fun shopping!
XOXO


New @ Exile <3


skin: .tsg. Luna A Tone
hairs: Exile::Erase and Rewind - Party Girl - Run To You - Stray Wishes
eyes: .tsg. Luminate Eyes - Ice Blue
piercing:   LUST - N-Spike piercing
lingerie & pasties: LUST - Delicious set (coming soon)
garter: *MUKA* Garter Love
shoes: >.H.C.< QUINN

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores