Sympathy For The Devil...

terça-feira, outubro 08, 2013


Hello babes!
I'm here to show you so amazing new stuff!
Starting with the perfect ne horns by Remarkable Oblivion.. OH MY! I have no words to describe how much I love these horns! You will find it with white details and red, I've picked the white but both are amazing!
The cute body paints and hand fades are new releases from Chary and you will also find legs fades and all of them comes with appliers for slink (hands & feet) phat azz and the paint with implants appliers as well!
The hair I've used in my last post but I had to show you more and I must confess that I'm having a hard time to take it off, one of the new releases from Tableau Vivant is a must-have and it's just so amazing, I don't want another hair!
I hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> - FATPACK
hair:  ~ Tableau Vivant~ Beaumont  New!
eyes: {Dead Apples} Sorrow Eyes - Groupgift! New!
body paint:- Chary - Mode Paint (black) New!
fade hands: - Chary - Fades. New!
horns: RO -  Baphomet Horns - Celestial  New!
boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: New!
skirt: LUST work in progress
ass:   *L.inc* Phat Azz New!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores