Glam Affair - Horror Edition!

segunda-feira, outubro 21, 2013


Hello!
I'm here with some amazing new stuff!
Glam Affair released 3 of their gorgeous skins in a Horror Edition, Candy - Neva and Vera, you will find all of them in 4 different makeups and slink feet & hands appliers.
The one I'm wearing is Neva, my favorite on my shape, but all of them are supercute.
TRUTH hair released 3 amazng hairs this weekend and i'm wearing all of them in this post.
The amazing eyes are a new release from Dead Apples, Phantom eyes, theres 37 colors for you to chose, I'm wearing the snow.
This supercute dress is new from SUGAR,I'm in love!
I hope you like my look babaes!
XOXO


skins:   Candy  -  Neva  -  Vera   (Glam Affair) / hairs:   Faye  -  Harley  -  Marleen   (TRUTH)
 
skin: - Glam Affair - Horror Edition New!
hair: TRUTH Hair Harley New!
eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes New!
dress: SUGAR Nina Dress SNOW LEOPARD New!
nails: N-core MANICURE - Slink Avatar Enhancement-Nail Appliers HUD New!
rings: ...::: Scrub :::... Raus Rings  New!
shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.5* New!
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores