Season of the Witch..

quarta-feira, outubro 02, 2013


Hello girls!
I'm here today to show you some sexy new stuff!
Remarkable Oblivion have made the  Magician Hats for the Oh My Gacha Event. I'm in love with them so perfect and realistic like always!
Reckless have some amazing new inks for phat azz and also slink hands! That's right. But to have your slink hands with inks you need to go to Slink and get a redeliver/update of the old hands or buy the new ones, they will come with a new HUD that has nails and tattoo option.
N-Core have made for the new round of FaMESHed the amazing Mambo shoes that you will find in 14 colors.
The hot dress I'm wearing is the new release of LUST and has phat azz & lolas appliers. It also comes with and without undies options.
Geek released the cuties Punties Imp boots in several different colors/styles and I'm wearing one of them in my shoulder!
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO



N-Core MAMBO @ FaMESHed:

.
skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> - FATPACK
hair:  ~ Tableau Vivant~ Beaumont  New!
eyes: {Dead Apples} Sorrow Eyes - Groupgift! New!
tattoo legs: .Reckless. - Fleur Mortes AZZ Applier New!
tattoo hands: .Reckless. - Old School Hud 1 - Slink Av Enhanced Hand Tattoo New!
hat: RO -  Magician Hat  New!
boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: New!
outfit: LUST - MyXposed Mini (Red) New!
ass:   *L.inc* Phat Azz New!
shoulder pet: [geek.]E_POX Punties Imp Bots 
shoes: N-core MAMBO"FatPack 14 colors" (Mesh) New!
poses by    {pose maniacs}

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores