REDGRAVE NEWS!

quinta-feira, agosto 30, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show this smexie new by REDGRAVE!
Butterfly tanktop is mesh and has amazing details! It comes with the lingerie, bracelets and belly piercing.
You know that I love REDGRAVE so much since my noobie days and that's why I'm wearing my favorite skin in this post *-*
If you are lazy like me, you can buy the top here. But don't forget to try the demo first!
Easy huh?
I hope you like this look <3
xoxo


Oie!
Estou aqui pra te mostrar uma novidade supersexy da REDGRAVE!
Butterfly top é mesh e tem detalhes incriveis!E vem com a lingerie,bracelete e piercing de umbigo.
Você sabe que eu amo a REDGRAVE tanto des dos meus dias de noobie e é por isso que eu estou usando a minha skin favorita neste post *-*
Se você é preguiçosa como eu pode comprar o top aqui. Mas não esqueça de tentar o demo antes!
Facil neh?
Espero que gostem desse look <3
Beijinhos.


REDGRAVE ! MESH - Loose-Tanktop Butterfly - back details..


! MESH - Loose-Tanktop Butterfly - Lingerie, belly piercing and bracelet..


skin: *REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Paper Skin --Trinity - Innocent
hair: TRUTH HAIR Kadence -  black & whites
outfit: ! MESH - Loose-Tanktop Butterfly - Magenta - REDGRAVE


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores