Blah. @ Fashion Voodoo

terça-feira, agosto 14, 2012

Ello!D:
I'm baaack! X)
Now to show you the super-HOT lingerie sets by Blah. that you will find @ Fashion Voodoo
My Petit Amour Lingerie are beautiful , smexie and you can buy the Lolas! appliers to use with your prim boobies! Just puuuurfect *-*


Oie!D:
Eu estou de volta!!!!X)
Agora pra te mostrar essa lingerie super HOT da Blah. que você vai encontrar na  Fashion Voodoo
My Petit Amour Lingerie são lindas, sexies e você pode comprar os aplicadores para Lolas! e usar com seus peitos de prims! Perfeito *-*



 Blah. - My Petit Amour Lingerie


skin: *League* Skin Isla Fair -SmokyRose
hair: Alice Project - Lynn - Infinity
boobies: Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5 *
boobies texture: *L.inc* Lolas Skin Applier League Fair
lingerie1: Blah. (My Petit Amour Lingerie / Rock Star) Set
lingerie2: Blah. (My Petit Amour Lingerie / Sweet Skulls) Set
collar & bracelets: :love always: spiked
poses: PURPLE POSES

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores