Magical Day..

domingo, fevereiro 23, 2014


Hiyas!
So, I've found this magical event Genre - The Fae Edition, that started feb 15th. There are so many beautiful things like clothes, accessories,furnitures,poses,etc.
At first I went there to buy the crown and necklace but then, oh I couldnt resist and had to get myself tones of stuff, and some I'm using in this post.
Hope you like!
XOXO


skin: Glam Affair - Neva Europa
hair: [taketomi]_Jelly
eyes: Dead Apples - Shattered Sea
crown: . a i s l i n g . Cour des Cauchemars - Crown Silver -
collar:. a i s l i n g . Cour des Cauchemars - Collar Silver -
dress: Ice Fae Outfit [Genre] - Sweet Lies Designs
wings: *COCO*_Doll_InsectWings
tattoo: Dethly Productions - Poison Ivy
shoes: CandyDoll - Newell
feet: JD My Feet Tip Toe
 
Lily chair: {RW} Laid Back Lily Chair Set in Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores