Hollow ..

quarta-feira, fevereiro 12, 2014


Hiii!
I've decided to go shopping at the Fantasy Gacha and managed to put up this cute look, then decided to blog.
So, today is only a LOTD. I've been wearing this look for a while now, I love this Amacci hair with Nuuna makeup.
I'm also wearing the new badass piercing by Random Matter, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The DRD wings you can find @ their mainstore too I believe.
Hope you like it babes!
XOXO

skin:  -Glam Affair - Candy - Horror edition
hair: Amacci Hair Misty ~ Black Coal
eyes: {Dead Apples} - Shattered - Sea
makeup: +Nuuna+ Lost Souls Female 
tattoo: :DP: Poison Ivy
piercing: .random.Matter. - Rasputina Septum - Silver
antlers: +Half-Deer+ Stag Antlers - Tan
eyepatch: .la petite morte. eye patch-black roses
wings: DRD - Steamwings iron
dress: Yasum*MESH*Space Glass*RARE*Size 1
leggins: Yasum*MESH*Space Steam Leggings*RARE*Size 1*Mixed Cocoa*


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores