The Last Look Of The Year..

terça-feira, dezembro 31, 2013


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to wish you all a amazing new year!
I would like to thank you all for another year full of kindness and support, I really apreciate that! A few people know how many times I have almost gaveup on blogging but there was always someone to support me and give me a freindly word. I'm thankfull for having amazing followers in my blog, and dear friends in my life.
I wish you all a good end of year and that the new year will be full of happines, love and success to all of us!
I let you with my last Look Of the day featuring the new Cynful skinny pants in New Years special version!
See yall next year!
XOXO


skin:  [KOOQLA] Bisquit (Pure) 04
hair:  [LeLutka]-TRAVAIL hair/FATPACK
eyes:  {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Frost
eyebrows:  La Malvada Mujer - 8 [Eyebrows ]
makeup: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest Face Paint - Neon Punk Edition
piercing:  (epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
hat:  .Reckless. -backward snapback with words
shirt: * VinCue ~ Dubby+SweatShirt - Raven
jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - New Years Special 2013
boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores