Tableau Vivant @ Collabor88!

segunda-feira, dezembro 09, 2013


Hiyas!
I'm here to show you one of the 2 new releases by Tableau Vivant @ Collabor88 together with the supercute Glam Affair Elvi skin in Fairy version for Kustom9.
TV hair comes with the HUD to change the dreads and hat colors,and you will get the fatpack for 188L! There are 2 styles for ladies and gents. I'm not taking off this hair soon. :3
I'm wearing a very basic look but I'm loving it, the cute vest is from ISON that you will also find at C88 and the leggings from Villena, they give you some hot curves, don't you think?
Hope you like my look!


skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy 01
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlow Hair - Ladies
eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo -
horns: -UtopiaH- My Suicide Horns Neutral Set
vest: ISON - raw hide vest (black)
leggings: .:villena:. - H/W Leggings Black
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores