With Love..

domingo, fevereiro 01, 2015


Hi my lovies!
There are two amazing events coming, and you have no idea how excited I am about them! 
With Love Fair 2015 is close, from feb 6 to 20, and with them alot of beautiful, sexy and creative releases from some of your favorite stores.
In this post I'm wearing the super-hot lingerie made by Butterfly Effect Designs for With Love Fair 2015! I'm in love! In this post I had to apply the mask mode with Maitreya body HUD so I could see my tattoos fine. But as you can see it's perf <3
Enchantment is another event that just started and with it alot of fun and suprises like these perfect cute horns by May's Soul and the cute hair Exile.
 The amazing tattoo is new from Speakeasy.
 
skin:  -Glam Affair - Sia skin - Asia 02 ( Maitreya Exclusive )
hair:Exile::Librarian Chic  @Enchantment
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Almost Human Spiral 
tattoo: { Speakeasy }Ink'd Temple Tattoo
horns: *May's Soul* Ephemeral - beast horns @Enchantment
collar: *May's Soul* Ephemeral beauty gift  @Enchantment
eyepatch: *May's Soul* Ephemeral beauty gift @Enchantment
lingerie: *BE Designs* - Fidelle. Red @With Love Fair 2015
body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores