Heaven Tonight..

quarta-feira, janeiro 07, 2015



Hello my lovies!
I am so happy to annouce that as you can see up there, Vicio SL is now .com!
So update your links, and have fun!
I feel much better now and I didn't know it was so easy to set up my .com!
I'm wearing the super sexy mesh body by Maitreya together with one exclusive skin by Glam Affair that you will only find at Maitreya store and has my favorite-face-evahhh, Sia! ♥ 
The sexy tattoo is new from Identity and you will find appliers for all your mesh bodies, including omega appliers and TMP!
I hope you like this look!
XOXO
~

skin: -Glam Affair - Sia skin - America 02 ( Maitreya Exclusive )
hair: *ARGRACE* Akane - Whites
eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Siren
tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Hamsa Vision
collar: .random.Matter. - Bella Donna Choker - Earth
necklace: .random.Matter. - Seelie Necklace - Silver
piercing: .random.Matter. - Rasputina -
body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
lingerie: Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* - Maitreya appliers

Pose one: PURPLE POSE MIA



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Seguidores