Meet Lydia..

domingo, maio 11, 2014


Hello!
I'm here with a small post to show you this gorgeous skin by Deesses together with Epic new amazing shoes and a sweet gift!
Deesses has one of the best skins in SL, and when I'm feeling like going to a dark skin look it's where I go. I'm in love with this face, so beautiful!
Epic released those cute high heels for slink high feet that you can find at The Big Show  in 18 different colors that matches Epic's clothing & accessory color palette, and the cute top & panties for the Boobie Love Hunt, and it's adorable!
Today I'm wearing my ghetto booty instead of phat azz, it's a update now with fitted mesh, after playing with my shape a little I decided that I love the final result.
But, most of the store do not work with ghetto appliers so you have to do them yourself. Its easy, you just need to drag the appliers to the floor, ghetto and phat azz, copy the notecard inside the azz appliers to your inventory and drag it into ghetto applier. Wait for it to load then click it! But be warned that if your applier content is no copy, you gotta do the whole process back to phat azz applier or keep it to your ghetto.
Well , I hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin:  Deesses Skins: Lydia - caramel mocha
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Olive
hair:  CATWA HAIR Lee [5]
collar: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker/Collar (petals pack)
eye piercings: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - All Colors
cheek piercings: :HV: Cheeks!
nose piercing: (epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
top and panties: *Epic* -{Boobie.Love.Hunt}
shoes: *Epic* Bow.Peep Toe Heels {Hot.Pink} @ The Big Show

Extras:
Lolas - Mirage
[UL] Ghetto Booty 1 2.0 (Updated Fitted mesh)
Slink High feet and hands
Mandala Ears

.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores