New @ Little Bones!

terça-feira, abril 29, 2014


Hello dears!
First of all I'd like to thank you all who have been IMing me to talk about my blog and ask me to do more gothic looks!! There was a few this weekend so I hope you enjoy it!
I'm here to show you this new amazing long hair by Little Bones for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, so beautiful!
I'm also wearing another new tattoo by Reckless and it has slink hands appliers.
I hope you like it!
XOXO

skin:  -Glam Affair - Brandi - Artic
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes
hair:  little bones. Moon Child
eyebrows:  .random.Matter. - Bubsy Star Brows
facial chain:  -UtopiaH- My Grisly Face Chain Raven
mask:  TonkTastic - The Respirator
body chain: *Tentacio* chain necklace black 
tattoo: .Reckless. - Pray 2 your Gods
corset:  *May's Soul* War chest black
leggings: -SU!- Studded Leggings BLACK
short:  Razor /// Vas Micro Shorts - Black
bracers: *May's Soul* Muse armour black
shoes: *Reign.- Monarch Heels- Black

Extras..
ass: L.inc - Phat Azz
hands & feet: Slink




.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores