I Wish You Good Luck..

domingo, março 02, 2014



Hello!
So, like I've seen at the amazing Strawberry Singh, elephats are good luck! That's what inspired my post title today!
And I'm here to show you some delicious releases that you will find at the Whore Couture Fair by Muka and Cute Poison together with some Arcade Gacha cuties!
Muka released the supersexy bodysuit and the armbands, arms & legs cuffs with heart that you can change textures with a  HUD.
Cute Poision released those amazing heels that are made to wear with Slink High Feet.
Note: The shoes do NOT come with the feet, you must wear Slink High Feet to be able to use the shoes.
You will find the shoes with normal version and spiked. 
I am in love!
I hope you like my look babes.
Have fun shopping!
Don't forget to stop by and check my yard sale of the arcade doubles I got theres alot of stuff even some rares.


skin: -Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 01
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sandy Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack @ FaMESHed
eyes:{Dead Apples} Striking Eyes- Earthy Blue
hat: .Enfant Terrible. Chapeau de chocolat - Paris Vanille @ The Arcade Gacha
tattoo:  Dethly Productions - Poison Ivy
elephant ears: .Olive. the Dis Elephanteh Headband & Flutter Hair - RARE @ The Arcade Gacha
puppy: .Birdy. Puggly {Elephant} @ The Arcade Gacha
bodysuit: *MUKA* Scarlett - Pink @ TWCF
armbands:*MUKA* Armbands Love @ TWCF
cuffs: *MUKA* Cuff Love @ TWCF
feet: Slink High Feet
boobs: LOLAS tango
butt: L.inc - Phat Azz
shoes: Cute Poison - Maneater Heels Spiked - Light Pink @ TWCF

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores