New @ Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant!

domingo, setembro 15, 2013


Hiyas everyone!
Today I have the special company of my smexie husband Mickal  to show you the new skins by Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant that are out now!
Glam Affair released 2 new skins (the other one I will be blogging very soon!) and the one I'm wearing today is the sweet Lucy. You will find it in 12 different makeups, a clean version, each one of them with 7 options of eyebrows, 2 additional lips,3 nose details to add and 4 hairbases (all in tattoo layers) .
Tableau Vivant released the gorgeous David skin and it's so sexy!OMG!
I just had to drag my hubby to the TV store and bam!, he was inlove too!
I hope you like our looks!
Have fun shopping!<3
XOXO

Glam Affair - Lucy
Alice: Glam Affair skin // Tableau Vivant hair  ||  Mick: Tableau Vivant skin // Burley hair



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores