Dead Memories..

sábado, maio 04, 2013

Hello!
I'm here with alot of great news for you!
Zombie Suicide released so many great stuff these days that I will be blogging more soon, but right now I am in love with this mesh mask & tank dress *-* Both come in several different sizes to fit any shape! And you will find a huge variety of colors and patterns so hurry!
Domina's Duo high elegance boots are so very much perfect , a fucking orgasm! I'm crazy about these boots since I first tried their demo haha OMG *-* it is definitely a must-have!

 SHOCK will be releasing these amazing fluid nails for the 100 Block Event (May 10 – 31, 2013) it's so beautiful and has perfect textures like always!
The hair I am wearing is a promo from LoQ that you can find in marketplace it is mesh and the fatpack is only 75L!
 Well, I really hope you like my look babes!
XOXO



 
 [ S H O C K ] Fluid Nails XXL
 

 
Domina's Duo - High Elegance Boots  
 


Alice's Look...


~ skin: -Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 01  
~ hair:  "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice (RightSided) FatPack 
~ eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Wight
~ hairbase:  AITUI - 5 Etched Hair Bases - A Star, A Star
~ tattoo: Endless Pain - Nightmare v2
~ dress: :Z.S: Palmistry Tank Black
~ collar /mask: :Z.S: Cannibalism mask Leathers
~ nails: [ S H O C K ] Fluid Nails XXL ( 100 Block event )

~ bracelets: :love always: spiked
~ boots:  [DD] High Elegance Boots  - Boxed

 
~POSES: PURPLE POSES- Nails NEW!
PURPLE POSES- MIRANDA NEW!




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores