WCF Sexy New Stuff!

terça-feira, março 05, 2013

Hello!
 Well, this time i'm not official blogger of the Whore Couture fair but since most of my sponsors are in the fair, here I am!
The fair this year is very well built and organized, easy to walk around and I didn't feel so laggy. ( I didn't have time to check the past fair since I was too busy blogging it haha! )
So i'm using some really hot items by Milk, L.inc, Puncture and the pretty Belleza face also a WCF exclusive!
Hope you like it babes!
XOXO



 
Poses by PURPLE POSES
 


 How To Look Like Alice?..
~ skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan WFC
~ hair:  Magika [03] Moment
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Patina
~ tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos : Asian Dragon
~ implants:Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
~ top:  *L.inc* Missy Top Black
~ skirt:  *Milk* My Lil Whore Skirt
~ shoes: ! Shoes LILLY- 3colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340009)
~ socks: *Linc* Half Stockings 2 Black
~ bracelets: :FANATIK: Logo Bangles
~ cat ears: .Mes Sucreries. My Cat Ears Spiked - Gold ( Mesh )
~ belly chain: <-Puncture-> Belly Chains [WHORE PACK]
~ piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage), (hips),(dimples),(collarbone) / <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - All Colors
~ rings: RO - FAMOUS Ring
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores