RoTtEn DeFiAnCe News!

segunda-feira, novembro 26, 2012

Hello again!^^
I'm back to show you this smexie dress by  RoTtEn DeFiAnCe that you will find in 8 different colors and has Lolas! Tango appliers! -sold separated-
I'm in love with thise dress so I could not wait till tomorrow to blog it!x)
Hope you like it my busty babes!
Do I look like i'm ready to play? *chuckles*
But theres two toys and I'm only one girl!*winks*
Have a good night!

XOXO<3



[*RD*]*My Full Lace Mini-Black*
* with Lolas Tango appliers!*


Alice's Look:
[skin] al vulo- Eleonor*red blonde brow sunkissed
[hair] >TRUTH< Dawson - Fades
[eyes] .ID. Moody Vampire / Wispy Blue
[eyeliner]  Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyeliner2] :LP: Razored
[dress] [*RD*]*My Full Lace Mini-Black*
 [boots] Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
[implants] Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
[implants texture] Al vulo! Lolas Tango applier sunkissed tone
[collar] *L.inc* Bound Collar Crossed
[dildo] *L.inc* Double Dildo Pink
[mouth dildo]. Sweet Sin . Toy ( mesh )
[gloves] *L.inc* Bish Gloves Black
[pantie] *L.inc* Naughty Pantie Black



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores