News @ ^;^CaTwA^;^, (R) M I N T and cStar!

domingo, março 25, 2012

Hello!!
How are you?
I'm fine but tired x)
I'm here to show you alot of news, starting with the perfect hair made by ^;^CaTwA^;^. I so love it, as always very realistic and soft with flexi details it's called Emma and come with a HUD to change the streaks colours.<3
The skin is by the awesome cStar Limited !!
Realistic and unique! cStar has the best makeups and more creatives skins on the Grid.
I hope you like it!


The outifit:
cstar and catwa news!!

This sexy top is from red mint, its sculpted and has resize script very easy to fit any body.

Skin: cStar Limited - Kayden Skin NEW!
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Emma HairStyle/Black-White NEW!
Top: (r)M~DrawDown Top (No.05) NEW!
Skirt: ::fV:: WCF Skirt Gift <3 FREE@Whore Couture Fair
Socks: RaMa RoWanberry - Knee-Nylon X-Ray Socks 1

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores