You my friend I will defend and if we change well I love you anyway..

quinta-feira, setembro 05, 2013


Hello babes!
I'm here with my loved mom Morgyn Hancroft to show you some smexie new stuff!
I'm so happy we are doing this together!!! She is amazing and sexy, you can find her look info at her awesome blog, Our Stories To Tell !
Today I'm wearing the new amazing release by Vanity Hair , Serendipity, that comes in 3 sizes to fit your implants!
The cute dress and body chain you will find only at the Silicone event, and the dress has 3 options: solid, sheer and opaque.
I hope you like our looks, and don't forget to check my mom's blog!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> -
hair:  Vanity Hair: Serendipity- New!
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts  
dress: [*RD*]*Clubbed Dress-White* New! @ Silicone
gloves:  .Shi : Fingerless Glove [Female] RARE
body chain: .Things. - Chain it out Bodychain*Gold PACK New! @ Silicone
leg harness:.Shi : Leg Harness {PATENT-UNISEX} [Rigged Mesh]
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
shoes: Slink Destiny Heels Addon Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores