Rebel Hope @ The Liaison Collaborative!

quinta-feira, maio 16, 2013

Hello!
I'm here to show you a amazing sexy release by Rebel Hope for The Liaison Collaborative event.
I'm glad to see this new side of RH since I'm a huge fan of her work.
They have the best and original in mesh clothes and are now working on something more sexy, showing off skin and I can't wait to see what will come!
Hope you like my look babes!
XOXO



 !Rebel Hope - Traci Mesh Mini Dress


 Poses by PURPLE POSES


Alice's Look..
~ skin: Glam Affair - Lilith Creatura 01
~ hair:TRUTH HAIR Denee -Variety
~ tattoo: .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo

~ eyes: ~Tableau Vivant~ Galaxy eyes - Earth
~ dress: !Rebel Hope - Traci Mesh Mini Dress Charcoal
~ collar: :)(: Spinal Collar Black v1.1
~ bracelets: : Amorous : Samsara Bracelets 
~ shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)
 ~nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores